Friday, June 27, 2008

Off to watch Josh get married

Well going to Josh's wedding this Sat. For you that don't know who Josh is, he is my brother in law. (Jenifer's younger brother). In some ways he is kinda like a little brother to me. When I first met him he was in Jr High. I drove him to his first date. I through him around behind my boat, he worked at Nex-Tech. Heck, he even still uses one of my shotguns.

It has been an interesting 12+ years with Josh. He has met a woman that must be very tolerant. In fact, I think she understands his maturity. She is a kindergarten teacher!

Well, good luck to you in the future. You are one of the hardest workers I have ever met. One of the few Millennial (SP) that I can say that about. Not afraid to try new things, get your hands dirty and flat get it done. I miss your help around Hays.

No comments: