Friday, May 2, 2008

Taking time off

Wow are we busy at work. Lots of projects, many sales, installs and service going full blast. What a great thing. I have been in the field quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. I really enjoy this part of my job. It seems like everything is going great!

With that said, it is getting warmer out, grass is growing and trees are buding. I cant wait for vacation. Couple of more weeks and my family, parents and sister are going to Seaside Flordia http://www.seasidefl.com/. For a week of NOTHING! This is a great time to relax and come back recharged.

I have worked with many that do not take vacations or lose vacation time because they are too busy or are married to their work. In my opinion, this sets a bad example and lets face it, you are not impressing anyone. Some of my best ideas for work come to me during vacation. I have time to work on problems away from distraction, and when I come back, I usually have a new perspective. You can only burn the candle at both ends for a while, adventually you burn out.

No comments: