Saturday, January 18, 2020

Winter stirr crazy is a thing!

It is cold and icy with a mix of fog, snow and who knows what else. I don't believe that is the problem, it is the short days and the trapped feeling you have being inside all the time. I know this stir crazy feeling is real for me for sure!

I still get that 1/2 hour or more of exercise in per day but definitely is not the same as being outside. Heck, I think our dog is having the same issues. She is breaking all the rules and is constantly wanting out and in and out....

One thing that is beneficial is that I am more productive (Well from a work perspective) getting the paperwork things I dread done early since what else can you be doing after hours!

The other thing that tends to happen is the inside work that no one wants to do. I am off to clean the grout in the tile...

No comments: