Thursday, March 8, 2012

Guilty!

Jenifer and I go down stairs Monday night to watch some of our DVR shows. To my surprise the TV will not come on. My 62" projector TV's HDMI Port went bad. (If your interested in a cheap big screen TV that everything works but the HDMI port, give me a call!)

So I began my search for a new TV. I checked all the local stores and I even made Mark take me by a place in Great Bend to check out some of their stores. Nothing I was looking for. All I needed was a large TV with an HDMI port and I really didn't need a slim TV.

So I found what I wanted on Amazon. A 73" DLP Projection TV for a reasonable amount including Shipping.

I usually try and buy local. This time I could not find what I was looking for. Tomorrow I will update you on how great the customer service has been so far.

No comments: