Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just make it easy.

Recently I have had many many experiences in trying to purchase expensive items and even longer term contracts. However, I have discovered that if I just had a sales person that would call me back, do what they said they would do the companies would have had business!

Sales is many things. However customer service is one of the top priorities.

On the flip side I have seen many sales people fail due to the companies do not have products to sell! You say, sure they do. My question is are those products easily understood? Do they package their solutions in a way that gives options without confusing the end users? Do the sales reps have to spend way too long engineering solutions and meanwhile the competitors have already installed that solution?

No comments: