Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Apps

So I was talking to some fellow iPad users and I think we are all overwhelmed with the number of apps available. After thinking it over I decided one of the best places to put some of my favorite apps would be on the blog. So, here it goes;

In no particular order here are some of my favorite.

CNBC iPad app. You can get stock news, program it with some stocks you want to watch and your portfolio. In addition to this, it has breaking news alerts and more.

CNN. Better on the news side, has video and is really easy to use.

Weather hd. All the weather maps you could ever use, 10 day forcast, alerts and more.

Mobilenoter. I am an avid user of Microsoft OneNote and this syncs all my notes between the devices!

And a couple of entertainment ones; Netflix and Sling box app. Great for movies and local TV.

Just a start, I will keep adding more.

No comments: