Sunday, May 23, 2010

Adding a link Robin Robins

I have done a couple of conference calls and webinars with Robin Robins lately and have been impressed.

First of all, I want to send out a thanks to Ted Hulsey, the head of Sonicwall's marketing (Sorry Ted, I am sure you have a really cool title) He connected me with Robin and got me a virtual seat at Robins recent conference. (Unfortunately I could not attend in person due to all the traveling in April)

Anyway, I have made it through all the content from that event and it is not only benificial, it is also different! Different in that I learned many things. Concepts, thoughts and ways of doing business that I have not seen before. You will probably get a glimpse into some of these takeaways over the next couple of weeks.

So, I have been invited back to do another event with Robin. I must be doing somthing right otherwise I would not get the invite. The first event we did had hundreds of people attending with questions that would have gone on forever if it was not for a time limit.

I am adding a link to Robins Blog today. Check it out, good information!

http://www.manageditservicesmarketing.blogspot.com/

No comments: