Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lookinging forward to Vacation

It will be a while. We are going in June. Anyway we are staying at Anger Management. See

http://www.vrbo.com/53586

You say; Steve, but you are going to Vegas in the next month! To be honest, it is no vacation. I will be working from the time I hit the ground till the night when I get back to Hays. The good thing is that with the time difference, I get to sleep in a bit. The bad news is that I have to make sure that the phone is on silant. Otherwise, Jenifer starts calling at 5:45AM or so. The work calls start at 6am (West coast time)

Anyway, I look forward to time at the beach. One week of nothing planned. Maybe a round of golf, lots of pool time and the rest of the time at the beach. I will send updates then!

1 comment:

vacations said...

Very interesting article, and fun to read. The information provided by you is very good,is very excellent. I got good knowledge from your summery.