Monday, January 5, 2009

A guest blogger would like to add to Saturday's blog

Point 5. I have learned that when people ask how I am doing, they don't mean me anymore, they mean Parker. I hate to admit it, but I truly am beginning to realize how selfish I was. I have to cater to Parker now. I can't get my nails done, my hair, tanning, 5 days a week gym time for 2 hours each trip. Life is changing. Looks like gym time will be cut to 3-4 days a week for about 1 hour after Jeremy gets home from work. Parker doesn't like my nails anyway and turns out Parker doesn't care what color my hair is. It's amazing what life lessons you can learn from a baby that really don't have anything to do with what is important in life anyway. I think we will keep him, especially since he cane teach me everything I need to know about what is actually important in life since I was sadly mistaken before.

Michelle Riat

(Michelle is my sister and become a mom for the first time on December 23 2008)

No comments: