Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another gaget I love

I had been researching the Flip camcorder. I was intrigued at my last HTG meeting where a vendor gave one away (Great Idea) Speaking with my parents before Christmas, my dad was interested in getting one for my sister. He purchased it and gave it to her just before their baby was born. What a great gift. So after seeing theirs (Camera, not the baby) I had to have one. It arrived today.
  • Software is easy to use.
  • Manual is simple
  • Unit is very simple and intuitive
  • It is easy to publish to Facebook, You Tube and others
  • I can create video greeting cards (VERY EASILY)
  • Email videos (Via a link that is created on the Flip site)

Over all it is so very simple. I will attempt to add my first Blog Video (Probably called something)

Hey, look at that, I DID IT! I have a feeling you will be seeing more! And yes, it was that nice out today here in Kansas!

2 comments:

Pat Dolan said...

nice video - that one i posted at lake michigan was done on the flip video. cool device - easy to use and publish stuff.

Pat Dolan said...

nice video. the one i posted from lake michigan was done on the flip video. very easy to use and post with. nice device