Thursday, July 10, 2008

WPC Comes to an end

WPC came to an end tonight. What a great party. Music, food, food and more food, games and several thousand of your peers. All held at Minute Maid Park. I had a great time.

I learned quite a bit this week. Will come back to work next week armed with lots of new ideas and solutions. This is where the real work begins. It is all about execution. Taking these ideas and transforming them into real revenue and real solutions. I believe this is what I do best. I already see me developing a program involving SPLA (Service Provider Licensing Agreement) Not sure what that will look like right now, but it is just an example.

One thing about sales is you have to execute. Execute all the time. Set appointments, propose solutions and ask for the close. I challenge that bad execution is better than no execution than ever. So get out there and execute.

No comments: