Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th Something a little different today.

Yesterday I went and picked up my boys a little early from daycare. Carsen was on a bar stool eating a snack. When he saw me, his bottom lip quivered and he broke into tears. It took 5 minutes of me holding him to get him calmed down. I was only gone 3 days.

There are people defending our way of life that may have not seen their kids in months or longer. I can't even imagine. Some of these kids may not see their parents again.

Take a moment today and remember your freedoms. Remember those who allowed you to be with your family today.

1 comment:

Stuart R. Crawford said...

Steve, Happy Fourth of July buddy...of course, we don't observe this holiday but you guys have a good one...

Stuart Crawford
Calgary, AB
http://www.stuartcrawford.com