Monday, June 9, 2008

Creative seems to come in waves?

In the last 3 or 4 days, a creative streak has come in full force. I have had ideas for 3 new solutions, a new way of marketing some existing products and way of fixing a problem I am having with selling a solution we seem unable to move.

What makes these creative streaks come to me? Maybe it was the vacation and I just needed a week to get back in front of tasks that have stacked up? Sure wish I knew.

It has been several months since I have come up with some really unique ideas. Something I pride myself in. Infact, as far as I can remember, it has been before I started blogging that I have come up with some of these ideas. Maybe blogging takes some creative energy from me. OK probably not. Now that I am blogging, I can start to go back and see if there is a pattern to the creative streaks.

No comments: