Monday, April 14, 2008

Your going to miss this?

After my last post, this is a bit of the opposite. I find myself rushing. I am not sure for what. It in some way runs my life. Phone calls. If I have what I need done, I am rushing to get off the call. If the event is over, I am ready to get to the next thing. Rush, Rush Rush!

This changes the way I sell! When I should be tuned into clients/employees, I find myself thinking about the next thing. In some way, this is what makes me a get it done guy. I am on task and looking to knock down the next problem.

Someone ask me why I started the blog? In some way, it makes me slow down. Think about my day and take a minute to gather my thoughts. Sure, I did create it for some vendors and peers. I hope others find some value here. If not, I do.

So, in reference to Trace Adkins recent song, I am going to spend this week slowing down, listening closer and not packing the schedule so tight. I don't want to miss this. Well, got to go, I have to rush off to work....OK maybe not.

No comments: