Monday, April 21, 2008

Remembering your past and bringing it forward.

I had a great weekend in Council Grove KS. My parents have a house on the lake there and it is a good place to get away. No Internet, cell phone doesn't work very well, almost no land lines. Anyway, my sister and I gave a surprise birthday (My dad) and 40th anniversary party. (Thanks for all the work Michelle did, she did most of it). Everyone had a great time.

Lots of people from my parents past came. Some neighbors, coworkers (both my parents are retired now),friends and family. All of these people were part of my past and they have shaped who I am. It was fun catching up with everyone.

In life it is important to know who to trust and who will support you. It is equally important to have these people in your professional life. Do you know who these people are? This is just another example how building relationships are important

No comments: