Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I work for a Communications Company!

Yes, I work for a communications company. We have every type of communications available. Land lines, cell phones, Internet, E-Mail, face to face communications, and my least favorite the "Meeting" (I promise to cover in the future my thoughts on the meeting). What is it that I feel one of the main challenges we face every day? You guessed it, communication!

From us communicating with the customer the expectations on projects to sales communicating a scope of work to our technical department all the way to communicating to each other. Carsen, my 2 year old communicates better sometimes then I do. He will keep repeating the same word, and pointing at what he wants you to do until either you do it, or someone else in the room tells you what he wants!

I have never heard of too much communication. Focusing on this communication can mediate issues before they become problems, provide better customer service and bring the best solutions for our customers.

I want to thank all of the HTG3 guys that have reached out over the last week. Stuart, Mike, Aaron, Joddey, Brent (I apologize if I missed anyone) Thanks for keeping the communication lines open. It can be easy to not talk to each other between meetings. It means a lot that you reached out. (PS Ricky, I am buying your KU outfit for you this week, this may be a good time to "Communicate")

No comments: