Thursday, November 21, 2019

Developing future leaders. Where do you start?

I believe this post is all about my opinion and speculation. I will say that I have been blessed to work with more than one great leader and have been part of their development. So lets just day I have a view from the cheap seats?

Developing leader must start with authentic, humble and vulnerable communication. I know for me it is speaking about my failures. Hey, I am an expert in my own failures. Where did I go wrong, what were the key moments and how could it could have been avoided. It is a bit painful reliving to others some of your biggest failures for sure.

An example of this might be when I was working on another leader and they took advantage of the situation. How do you get past that and trust others and develop them.

No comments: