Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Being comfortable finally?

You spend the first 3 to 8 years trying to figure “It” all out. What is “It”? I think that varies for sure. For me it was all the things I did poorly. Financials, HR, data acquisition and more. To be clear, not that I didn’t know these things, it was about integrating them into business.

Recently while at a conference it became clear to me that most around were trying to impress. How important they are, how much they know or how many people they have reporting to them.

Many times when you see these people they should be spending more time listening and learning rather than trying to show everyone how important they are.

I can probably relate more since the more I learn, the more I realize that I am not the important one, the team I support is.

No comments: