Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hays to Dallas

So insert the Dallas (TV Series) theme song in your mind here.

8 hours to Dallas today to be ready for dinner tonight with the HTG gang. I calculated what it took to drive versus fly and it came within 1 hour. So I can leave when I want when I drive versus being slave to plane times and weather.

I did have an update to class (At FHSU) on last Thursday where we studied Sales People. It was interesting that the text book used the word "Controlling" a sales team.

During the preparation for this class I found some interesting statistics.

24% of all candidates will not prospect – at all!
Only 1% of all hunters have the complete Hunter Skill Set.
Only 8% of all candidates could be considered Hunters (and don’t you typically hire salespeople to prospect?)

I will be adding more over the rest of the week. I look forward to the HTG week of learning, giving and growing.

No comments: