Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming to an end

So another long day. 6:00 am to well 1:30 am. I dread the long trip home but cannot wait to get there. Of course Jenifer will want to know why I am so tired since all I did was attend an event!

I have slept like a baby this trip. I suppose that happens when you get 4 hours of sleep a night and mix it with a little alcohol and it equals a good night sleep. It has been nice to have that upgraded corner suite.

So another great HTG meeting comes to an end. We came away with some strong action items and once again, I learned more in two days than I have in months prior. From the challenge of facilitating to vendor interaction and ending the day with the Microsoft Partner Advisory group (The ones that were here). Meeting with Microsoft is definitely an interesting engagement. None the less they are asking for my input? I believe the problem is that they don't even know the questions to ask. I do appreciate them at least trying. It is also interesting to get the vision from other countries. For instance that in the UK they have little or no vendor partnerships. What a different way of doing business. It still feels like a big compliment to be included in this world wide group of advisers.

No comments: