Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Undercover Boss Churchill Downs

Not as interesting this week. I did learn how large of a company they are. When you think of Churchill Downs, you think of one location. In reality they have many locations.

They did do some silly things. Such as Bill Carstanjen going to learn to play the horn in just a few minutes. Of course it sounded like just a few minutes.

I did appreciate that Churchhill Downs is using the exposure on the show to their advantage (As it should be) Note their web page http://www.churchilldowns.com/ I would have never gone there without the TV show.

I also found it strage that the CEO would not know anything about horses when this has a large amount to do with the business. I would think it would be very important to at least understand the basics of the business.

The show was still entertaining and look forward to the next episode.

No comments: