Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Parma on a stick?


On delay..from last week

As always I have a chance to eat at some unique places. We ate at Stacks in the Mirage. See at http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/stack.aspx

This is the type of place that has an attendant in the restroom. If you know anything about me, this is not the type of place I traditionally enjoy the food. You know, everything is al la carte and usually does not have prices next to the food.

However I came across the Parma on a stick. So the picture is not so great (Thanks for taking it Erin) however under the description you will find that it states Very Adult. To be honest, this is not what I look for in description of my food.

I googled the Parma and it shows up as Ham. So, still not sure what this is. We did try the hot rock. I believe this is the modern version of the fondue (SP) pot. This is a rock that is extremely hot and you have strips of meat that you cook yourself. Unique, not that special. If I am paying the prices of these meals, you would at least expect that they would cook it for you?

No comments: