Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting caught up.

OK I have been a little behind and it has been a little while since a post. So lets get caught up.

I had a chance to have dinner and see my parents this week. Getting caught up with Microsoft and the guys from HTG in KC I spent the night in Topeka where I grew up. It is a bit wierd sleeping in the room that you grew up in. It is not quite the same. The room has been changed (A wall was taken out and a closet in the bathroom added) However the sounds are the same. My parents have large and heavy mirror closet doors that make a unique sound when opened. It is a sound I will not forget. Other than that the birds in eastern KS are loud in the morning.

It was great catching up with Mike from MN and Joddey from IA. Mike does not read my blog. So for you Mike...You are a jerk....

Joddey is a great guy!

That will teach him.

Things are definitely picking up and that is great. I have to travel next week and it takes a little while for me to get in the groove. I will keep you updated!

No comments: