Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sure is great to be home.

Pretty much travel all day today. I did have a chance to go over my presentation for next week with Tammy. I think it still needs some review however it is MUCH closer than it was.

So to review my week, there were many new things this week.

1. I learned that in Australia their expenses are high. (From Fuzzy)
2. Alligator still tastes good.
3. TaaS is becoming more up front in the VAR world.
4. Lego Land is HUGE
5. For many VAR's (Value Added Resellers) flat is the new growth.
6. Cash is king
7. Kangaroo kinda tastes like liver (However I am told by Fuzzy that it was cooked wrong)
8. It takes 12 hours of flight to get to Flordia from the UK
9. It takes 17 hours and you loose a day from Australia.
10. Tammy turns green after a launch to Mars in EPCOT
11. Many new things to utilize ConnectWise and QuoteWerks
12. Travel wears me out (I already knew that)
13. Ricky only dances when drinking.
14. Costa Rico is not Porto Rico.
15. Erin is not Kathy
16. Cuban food is great.
17. And much much more.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Steve, when kangaroo is cooked correctly, it will taste more like vension.