Monday, October 12, 2009

I am not ready for this.

This weekend there was ice on the cars and on the grass. Not quite cold enough for the streets to ice over. It seems like fall was cut short. However if you have ever lived in Kansas it could be in to the 90's by end of week. (It is not predicted to be so)

I struggle with this every year. The being kept inside and not being able to get out. It is really early for that feeling to set in. Infact usually I have those areas that need cleaned up after a long summer of piling junk. To be honest, I am almost done cleaning that up. What am I to do the rest of the winter? (PS Jenifer would probably disagree that I have them clean)

Next weekend it is supposed to be nice, I can finish the garage. I am thinking of putting the Corvette in the back of the garage to leave room for the work car. The problem with that is I wont drive it that much if I do that. Decisions...Decisions...

No comments: