Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My tools are working for me!

Part of sales is being in touch constantly. From email, fax, Calls, Voicemail and internet. Now with my smart phone it all comes together.

I have the one call (DID at the office) that calls me where ever I am out
Fax comes in email
Email is on any internet connection and my smart phone
I have internet for the laptop anywhere now.

Truly I can be out of the office, yet be as well connected as if I was in the office. That is productivity and better customer service.

Better for the team is the ability to use all the products we sell. From Exchange, Outlook, smart phones, Communicator and everything else!

Does your team have what it needs to be productive? Are you using these tools?

The last obstacle is the people in the office. Many times they feel that you have to be in the office to have the meeting, conversation or other. Maybe video will take care of that. I doubt it. The youth are used to the new way of communicating. From Tex ting, IM or email. It makes no difference to them.

No comments: