Friday, June 5, 2009

You would think after 10 years I would learn.

Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. And I messed it early. Jenifer pointed out that I blogged about headphones instead of her. However they have some similarities.

1. She keeps out the noise. (She keeps me focused and tells me when not to listen to the bad noise around me)
2. She has great sound. (IE great wife, mother and my best friend)
3. I will be glad to let you listen to her. (You know, like the BOSE headphones)
4. I got what I continually pay for...(I will pay for that one later)

Some differences
1. I didn't buy her at the Denver Airport (She stalked me when she worked at the bank)
2. Long after the BOSE wear out I will still have Jenifer
3. She does not like Rap, the BOSE love it.
4. The BOSE mow with me, Jenifer does not mow.

To the next 10 years. (I cannot wait to see the improvements that BOSE makes on their headphones)

No comments: