Saturday, June 20, 2009

The RAVE update

So it went on and we hear nothing? Don't get me wrong, there were lots of people there, as far as I understand it was a complete success. However I never heard anything from the attendees, music or other.

Still there are people who look for problems. According to one neighbor it was completely disruptive and problems were everywhere. I spoke to the neighbors directly next to the party. They heard nothing. Yet some how the neighbors down the street could hear it all.

It seems like in work and at home there are people who look for trouble. Negative attitude and their lives hinge on conflict. It is too bad. Maybe I will have to host the next RAVE but make it the way it should be "LOUD" At least people will not have to look for problems.

No comments: