Wednesday, April 8, 2009

People are sure making it hard to build relationships

This week I have lost my favorite vendor rep, my favorite inside rep (From separate companies). In fact when I tried to contact the outside rep to the inside reps company, he was gone. So I tried the manager of the outside rep, gone. Then I tried to call the VP's of the this company (I had met last year about 8 months ago) Guess what ALL GONE.

So here is the count. Vendor reps as of January 1 versus now. 3 left. This is out of 11. WOW. Is this economy?
Opportunities?

Either way, it is sure hard to keep good relationships with these companies. In fact it would be real easy to change vendors. This will not happen because we have worked hard to bond with these vendors, many companies would make different choices

No comments: